Origin Materials is materials technology company focused on commercializing sustainable chemicals from renewable feedstocks. We are seeking a Payroll/Admin Assistant with a strong attention to detail to join our growing company.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Payroll Administration:
- Accurately process company payroll
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns
- Run reports as needed
- Manage quarterly and year-end reporting for W-2s etc.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Admin Assistance:
- Support HR Manger with tasks including (but not limited to):
- Preparation of New Hire and Release packets
- Administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Performance of regular employee file Audits
- Support Office Manager as needed with tasks including (but not limited to):
- Assisting with the company's day-to-day operations
- Preparing for onsite visits
- Organizing office layout
- Greet and provide general assistance to visitors
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Additional duties as assigned.
Compensation/Salary Range: $16/hr
Benefited Position: Yes
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree (Bachelor's degree strongly preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates business maturity and integrity, especially when handling highly confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments and management levels within the company.